- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3244-60 FMI Card Size Digital Multimeter (Open Box Item)
The Hioki 3244-60 Card HiTester is a digital multimeter designed with portability in mind. The card-sized field measuring instrument comes with a slim case to hold both the unit and test leads. The unit's automatic power saving function ensures your batteries aren't drained when the power isn't turned off. With a 4199 count display and voltage range of 420mV to 500V, the unit is useful for a wide range of applications.
- Only 9.5 mm(0.37 in) thick and 60 g(2.1 oz) in weight
- 4199 count display
- The test leads fit neatly inside the case. Or, you can use the wrap around method shown in the photograph
- Automatic power saving function saves your batteries even when you forget to turn off the power
- Basic Specifications:
- DC Voltage range: 420 mV to 500 V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±4 dgt.; AC Voltage range: 4.2 V to 500 V, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. , Average rectifier effective value
- Frequency characteristics at AC Voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
- Resistance range: 420 ohm to 42 M-ohm, 6 ranges, Best accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
- Continuity: Possible 50 ohm ±40 ohm
- Auto power save: Possible (Cancel possible)
- Range switching: Auto
- Display: Digital/LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec
- Safety considerations: Safety: EN61010-1 : 1993, Pollution degree 2, over voltage category II, EMC: EN61326-1 : 1997 + A1 : 1998
- Power supply: CR2032 1 battery, (Continuous use 150 hours)
- Dimensions, mass: 55 mm(2.17 in)W 109 mm(4.29 in)H 9.5 mm(0.37 in)D, 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Accessories: Hard case (1)
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers