Hioki FMI Card Size Digital Multimeter
The Hioki 3244 Card HiTester is a digital multimeter designed with portability in mind. The card-sized field measuring instrument comes with a slim case to hold both the unit and test leads. The unit's automatic power saving function ensures your batteries aren't drained when the power isn't turned off. With a 4199 count display and voltage range of 420mV to 500V, the unit is useful for a wide range of applications.
• Only 9.5 mm(0.37 in) thick and 60 g(2.1 oz) in weight
• 4199 count display
• The test leads fit neatly inside the case. Or, you can use the wrap around method shown in the photograph
• Automatic power saving function saves your batteries even when you forget to turn off the power
• DC Voltage range: 420 mV to 500 V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±4 dgt.; AC Voltage range: 4.2 V to 500 V, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. , Average rectifier effective value
• Frequency characteristics at AC Voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
• Resistance range: 420 ohm to 42 M-ohm, 6 ranges, Best accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
• Continuity: Possible 50 ohm ±40 ohm
• Auto power save: Possible (Cancel possible)
• Range switching: Auto
• Display: Digital/LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
• Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec
• Safety considerations: Safety: EN61010-1 : 1993, Pollution degree 2, over voltage category II, EMC: EN61326-1 : 1997 + A1 : 1998
• Power supply: CR2032 1 battery, (Continuous use 150 hours)
• Dimensions, mass: 55 mm(2.17 in)W 109 mm(4.29 in)H 9.5 mm(0.37 in)D, 60 g (2.1 oz)
• Accessories: Hard case (1)
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: