Hioki FMI Card Size Digital Multimeter
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Hioki 3244 Card HiTester is a digital multimeter designed with portability in mind. The card-sized field measuring instrument comes with a slim case to hold both the unit and test leads. The unit's automatic power saving function ensures your batteries aren't drained when the power isn't turned off. With a 4199 count display and voltage range of 420mV to 500V, the unit is useful for a wide range of applications.
Features:• Only 9.5 mm(0.37 in) thick and 60 g(2.1 oz) in weight
• 4199 count display
• The test leads fit neatly inside the case. Or, you can use the wrap around method shown in the photograph
• Automatic power saving function saves your batteries even when you forget to turn off the power
• DC Voltage range: 420 mV to 500 V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±4 dgt.; AC Voltage range: 4.2 V to 500 V, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. , Average rectifier effective value
• Frequency characteristics at AC Voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
• Resistance range: 420 ohm to 42 M-ohm, 6 ranges, Best accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
• Continuity: Possible 50 ohm ±40 ohm
• Auto power save: Possible (Cancel possible)
• Range switching: Auto
• Display: Digital/LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
• Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec
• Safety considerations: Safety: EN61010-1 : 1993, Pollution degree 2, over voltage category II, EMC: EN61326-1 : 1997 + A1 : 1998
• Power supply: CR2032 1 battery, (Continuous use 150 hours)
• Dimensions, mass: 55 mm(2.17 in)W 109 mm(4.29 in)H 9.5 mm(0.37 in)D, 60 g (2.1 oz)
• Accessories: Hard case (1)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: