- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3246 FMI Pencil Type Digital Multimeter with Penlight
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultimetersView all items in this category
The bestselling Field Measuring Instrument Hioki Pencil HiTester is a state-of-the-art, user friendly digital multimeter. Hioki 3246 is the fourth generation model in the Pencil HiTester line and is notable for its slim design. The unit's voltage range covers from 420.0 mV DC and 4.200 V AC to 600 V Ac/DC and has a 4199 count, full-auto ranging display, making it capable of supporting many applications. The unit's fuseless internal circuitry protection ensures that damage is avoided even if up to 600V is applied when the ohmmeter function is inadvertently selected.Comparable to Fluke Model: T3 and 7-600.
- Full-auto ranging, 4199 count display
- Penlight brightly illuminates test points
- Overload protection to 600 V (ohm and continuity functions)
- Basic Specifications:
- DC Voltage: 419.9mV to 600V, 5ranges (Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±4dgt.)
- AC Voltage 50 to 500Hz: 4.199V to 600V, 4ranges (Basic accuracy: ±2.3% rdg. ±8dgt. /Average rectified)
- Resistance: 419.9Ω to 41.99MΩ 6ranges (Basic accuracy: ±2.0% rdg. ±4dgt.)
- Continuity: Buzzer sounds at a resistance 50Ω ±40Ω or less
- Diode check: Judge the right direction only (Open terminal voltage: 3.4V or less, Testing current: 800µA or less)
- Auto power save: Available (cancel selectable)
- Other functions: Data hold, Warning for over flow (buzzer sounds), Penlight, LCD backlight, etc.
- Display: Digital LCD, max. 4199dgt.
- Sampling rate: 2.5times/sec
- Power consumption: Coin type litium battery (CR2032) 1, Continuous use: 150hours (at DC V function), 30hours (with penlight turned on for 10 seconds and off for 20 seconds per cycle and in DC V function)
- Dimensions, mass: 1.18in (30mm) W 7.17in (182mm) H 1.04in (26.5mm) D, 2.8oz (80g)
- Supplied accessories: NoneAdditional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers