- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3255-50 FMI Digital Multimeter for Industrial Applications
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultimetersView all items in this category
Hioki 3255-50 Digital HiTester is made for industrial applications. This high-tech digital multi-meter is made tough for industrial power line work. Features include a maximum reading of 4199, port for clamp on probes, industrial grade test leads, dust and water proof construction, and polarized terminal design so that incorrect insertion of test leads is impossible. With an AC/DC voltage range of 420mV to 1000V and current range of 10 to 1000A AC, this field measuring instrument is useful for a wide range of applications. A test lead and carrying case are included for added convenience.
- 420mV to 1000V AC/DC
- 10 to 1000A AC
- Wide range, maximum reading 4199 digit
- Measure AC Load Current with Optional Clamp on Probes
- Industrial grade test leads for enhanced safety
- Dust-proof and water-proof construction (IP54)
- Polarized terminal design prevents incorrect insertion of test leads
- Basic Specifications:
- DC Voltage range: 420mV to 1000V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.5% rdg. ±4 dgt.
- AC Voltage range: 420mV to 100V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±1.1%rdg.±4dgt, Average rectifier effective value
- AC Current range: 10.00A to 1000A, 7ranges with optional clamp, Best accuracy: ±2.0%rdg.±4dgt
- Frequency characteristics at AC Voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
- Resistance range: 420.0 ohm to 42.00M-ohm, 6 ranges, Best accuracy: ± 0.7 %rdg. ±4 dgt.
- Continuity: Buzzer at 45ohm ± 35ohm
- Diode check: Yes (3.4 V/850 µA max. open terminal voltage)
- Auto power save: Possible (Cancel possible)
- Range switching: Auto or Manual
- Display: LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec
- Safety considerations: Safety - EN61010 CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000 V, EMC - EN61326, Dust-proof and water-proof structure - EN60529 IP54
- Power supply: R03 or LR03 (AAA) 2 dry batteries (Continuous use 500 hours with LR03)
- Dimensions, mass: 70 mm(2.76 in)W 145 mm(5.71 in)H 31 mm(1.22 in)D, 200 g (7.1 oz)
- Accessories: TEST LEAD 9207-10 (1), CARRYING CASE 9371 (1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.