- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3257-50 FMI Digital Multimeter with Terminal Shutter Interlock for Industrial Applications
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
HiokiView this item
Hioki 3257-50 Digital HiTester is a digital multimeter made for industrial applications. This ultra-safe unit features a terminal shutter interlock mechanism and overload protection up to 600V. With a voltage testing range of 420mV to 1000V AC/DC, a resistance rating range of 420&Omega to 42M&Omega, and current testing range of 42µA to 420mA AC/DC, this compact field measuring instrument is useful for a variety of applications. Other functions include a duty ratio measurement for pulse signal analysis, relative value, memory function, auto-power save, averaging function, and hold-auto function. A test lead, battery, carrying case, and holster are included for added convenience.Regarding DMM Accuracy: Due to the many ranges and functions available in a DMM, only the basic accuracy is indicated for reference. Please refer to the individual catalogs for detailed accuracy information.
- Duty ratio measurement for pulse signal analysis
- Overload protect up to 1000V for all measurement functions
- Basic Specifications:
- DC Voltage: 420.0mV to 1000V, 5 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±0.5% rdg. ±2dgt.)
- AC Voltage 50 to 500Hz: 420.0mV to 1000V, 5 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±1.2% rdg. ±3dgt. /true RMS rectified, crest factor 3 or less)
- Resistance: 420.0Ω to 42.00MΩ, 6 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±0.7% rdg. ±2dgt.)
- DC Current: 42.00µA to 420.0mA, 10A, 6 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±1.5% rdg. ±4dgt.)
- AC Current 50 to 500Hz: 42.00µA to 420.0mA, 10A, 6 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±2.5% rdg. ±5dgt. /true RMS rectified, crest factor 3 or less)
- Hz (Frequency): 199.99Hz to 500.0kHz (Basic accuracy: ±0.02% rdg. ±1dgt./Input level: 0.8V to 1000V 4 ranges, minimum frequency 0.50Hz)
- Duty ratio measurement: 5 to 95%, Frequency range: 10Hz to 10kHz, (Basic accuracy: ±1.0% rdg. ±15dgt.)
- Continuity: Buzzer sounds at a resistance equivalent to or less than 50Ω ±30Ω (Open-terminal voltage 3.4V, Diode check possible)
- Other functions: Relative value, Memory function, Auto-power save, Hold-auto function, Recording value of maximum, minimum, averaging
- Display: Digital LCD, max. 4200 digit, (at frequency 19999 dgt.)
- 42 segments Bar graph display
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec (excluding frequency function), 5 times/sec (at frequency function 5Hz or more), 25 times/sec (bar graph)
- Power consumption: AAA manganese (R03) battery 2, Continuous use: 100 hr
- AAA alkaline (LR03) battery 2, Continuous use: 200 hr
- Dimensions, mass: 76mm (2.99 in) W 167mm (6.57 in) H 33mm (1.30 in) D, 260g (9.2 oz)
- Supplied accessories: TEST LEAD 9207-10 1, AAA manganese battery (R03) 2 (for trial purposes only), 3257-50 only: CARRYING CASE 9378 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.