- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3280-10 FMI Digital Clamp On Meter For AC Only
Hioki 3280-10 Field Measuring Instrument Clamp On HiTester is a digital clamp meter designed for AC current metering. This easy to operate field measuring instrument measures from 42 to 1000A AC with three measurement ranges in between, making it useful for a wide range of applications. Other features include a lightweight and slim design that allows clamping in narrow locations, LCD display screen, independently opening double lever design, and no metal exposure which guarantees safety. A test lead and carrying case are included for added convenience.Comparable to Fluke Models: T5, 321, 322, and 333.
- Dual action jaw
- Light and slim body design
- Easy clamping in narrow locations
- Safe and easy operation
- Independent opening, double lever design
- Eliminates magnetization induced heat and noise, even in heavy current measurement
- No metal (iron core) exposure
- Basic Specifications:
- Model: 3280-10
- AC Current Range: 42.00 to 1000 A AC, 3 ranges (±1.5 ° rdg. ±5 dgt. at 50 or 60Hz), Average rectifier effective value
- AC Voltage Range: 4.200 to 600 V AC, 4 ranges (±2.3 ° rdg. ±8 dgt. at 50 or 60Hz), Average rectifier effective value
- DC Voltage Range: 420.0 mV to 600 V DC, 5 ranges (±1.3 ° rdg. ±4 dgt.)
- Other Functions: Resistance: 420.0 to 42.00 M-ohm, 6 ranges, Accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt. (at 420 to 420 k-ohm range), Continuity: 420.0 ohm (Buzzer sounds at approx. 50 ohm or less)
- Analog Output: None
- Frequency Characteristics (at AC current/voltage): AC Current: 50/60 Hz, AC voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
- Display Section: Digital/LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 times/sec or 1 times/3 sec
- Maximum Circuit Voltage: 600 V AC rms (insulated wire)
- Power Supply: CR2032 (3 VDC) x 1, Continuous use 150 hours
- Core Jaw Diameter: 1.30" (Ø 33mm)
- Dimensions, Mass: 2.24" (57mm) W x 6.89" (175mm) H x 0.63" (16mm) D, 22.44 oz (100 g)
- Included Accessories: Battery, Test Lead 9208 (1), Carrying Case 9398 (1), and ManualAdditional Specifications:
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.