- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3332 HTI Power Meter - Production Line Measurement, Single Phase 2 Wire
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Power MetersView all items in this category
The Hioki 3332 is a high power meter. The new HiPower tester does the job by offering a wide range of power measurement from standby to normal usage. Power testers deliver high accuracy of ±0.2% (45 to 66Hz), direct input up to 50A, and a broad bandwidth from 1Hz to 100kHz and are used on production lines. System construction is made easy with these compact, lightweight and reasonably priced tools, which come equipped with an external interface as a standard feature. The 3332 can be used as a measuring component for a wide range of purposes, from research and development to equipment evaluation.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application. A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Ultra high-sensitive measurement, for use to measure an effective power of equipment in stand-by mode: Current 1.0000 mA full-scale, 0.1 A resolution
- Wide measurement range, up to 50.000 A direct input
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 6 months):
- Measurement lines: Single-phase 2-wires
- Measurement items: Voltage, Current, Current peak, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Power factor, Phase angle, Frequency, Power integration, Current integration
- Measurement ranges:- Voltage range: 15/ 30/ 60/ 150/ 300/ 600 V AC- Current range: 1/ 2/ 5/ 10/ 20/ 50/ 100/ 200/ 500 mA, 1/ 2/ 5/ 10/ 20/ 50 A AC Depends on combination of voltage and current range (Power range: 15.000 mW to 30.000 kW)- Frequency range: Auto/ 500 Hz/ 100 kHz (select voltage or current)
- Input resistance (50/60 Hz): Voltage: 2 MΩ, Current: 2 mΩ or less (direct input)
- Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. (active power, at 45 to 66 Hz)
- Display refresh rate: 5 times/second
- Frequency characteristics: 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- Integration measurement: Data update time: 5 times/sec, Measurement range: 0.00000 m to ±999999 MAh/MWh, (integration time up to 10,000 hours)
- Wave peak measurement: Current (displays maximum absolute value), Effective input range: Six times the current range, or Max. 90 A peak
- D/A output: Number of channels: 1 ch, Output items: Voltage, Current, Current peak, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Power factor, Phase angle, Frequency, Integration
- Analog output: Voltage, Current, Power simultaneously, DC ±5 V f.s.
- Monitor output: Voltage, Current simultaneously (waveform output), 1 Vrms f.s.
- Other functions: Comparator function for 2 measurement items (Decision for Hi /In /Lo and results output), Backup, Scaling, Average function
- Interface: RS-232C, GP-IB standard
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 40 VA max. (at 100 to 120 V AC), 50 VA max. (at 200 to 240 V AC)
- Dimensions, mass: 210 mm (8.27 in) W 100 mm (3.94 in) H 261 mm (10.28 in) D, 2.7 kg (95.2 oz)
- Supplied accessories: Instruction Manual 1, Power cord 1, Connector for EXT I/O 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.