- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3333-01 HTI Power Meter with GP-IB - Production Line Measurement
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Power MetersView all items in this category
Hioki 3333-01 is a Power HiTester that provides a solution to energy saving requirements. Features a bright, easy to read display. This high technology instrument is a power measuring device that is used for production and inspection lines.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- High accuracy (0.1% rdg. ± 0.1% f.s. )
- Maximum cost performance
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 3 years or 1 year):
- Measurement lines: Single-phase 2-wires
- Measurement items: Voltage, Current, Active power, Apparent power, Power factor
- Measurement ranges:- Voltage range: 200 V AC (300 V Max.)- Current range: 50/ 200/ 500 mA, 2/ 5/ 20 A AC (30 A Max.) Depends on combination of voltage and current range (Power range: 10.000 W to 4.000 kW)
- Input resistance (50/60 Hz): Voltage: 2.4 MΩ, Current: 7 mΩ or less (direct input)
- Basic accuracy: [Guaranteed for 1 year] ±0.1 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. (Voltage, Current, Active power, at 45 to 66 Hz, input current 20 A or less) [Guaranteed for 3 years] ±0.1 % rdg. ±0.2 % f.s. (Voltage, Current, Active power, at 45 to 66 Hz, input current 20 A or less)
- Display refresh rate: 5 times/second
- Frequency characteristics: 45 Hz to 5 kHz
- Other functions: Scaling (VT, CT ratio settings), Average function
- Interface: RS-232C standard, (Model 3333-01 also includes GP-IB)
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 VA max.
- Dimensions, mass: 160 mm (6.30 in) W 100 mm (3.94 in) H 227 mm (8.94 in) D, 1.9 kg (67.0 oz)
- Supplied accessories: Instruction Manual 1, Power cord 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.