Hioki HTI AC/DC Power Meter - Line Power Measurement
Ask a Question
About this Product
Normal Processing Time: 10 Business Days
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Hioki 3334 is an AC/DC Power Hitester that meets the standards of energy efficiency. With a DC to 5kHz frequency bandwidth, all AC and DC measurement and AC/DC elements such as half-wave rectified values can be tested reliably and accurately. This high technology instrument solves all of your energy consumption testing needs.
A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
• Compliant with the SPECpower Benchmark - SPECpower is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
• DC measurement mode, AC, and AC+DC measurement possible
• Integration function for current and power
• High basic accuracy ±0.2%
• Extended Period of Guaranteed Accuracy of 3 Years
• Complete Accuracy Over a Wide Input Range
Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 3years):
• Measurement lines: Single-phase/ two-wires
• Measurement items: Voltage, Current, Active power, Apparent power, Power factor, Frequency, Integration (current, active power), Waveform peak (voltage and current)
• Measurement ranges:
- [Voltage] AC/DC 15.000/30.00/150.00/300.0V
- [Current] AC/DC 100.00/300.0 mA, 1.0000/3.000/10.000/30.00A
- [Power] 1.5000 W?9.000 kW (combination of voltage and current ranges)
• Integration measurement Integration time up to 10,000 hours:
- [Current] No.of displayed digits: 6 digits (from 0.00000mAh, Polarity-independent integration and Sum value)
- [Active power] No.of displayed digits: 6 digits (from 0.00000mWh, Polarity-independent integration and Sum value)
• Input resistance: 2.4MΩ for voltage, 10mΩ or better for current, (50/60 Hz, direct input)
• Basic accuracy: ±0.1%rdg. ±0.2%f.s. (DC), ±0.1%rdg. ±0.1%f.s. (45Hz to 66Hz) - Note: Provided accuracy of 1 Year, typical value
• Display refresh rate: 5 times per second
• Frequency characteristics: DC, 45Hz to 5kHz
• Waveform output: Parameter output representation: voltage, current and active power (3 simultaneous channels), Output voltage: 1V DC f.s.
• Analog output (D/A output): Parameter output representation: voltage, current active power and selected 1 item (4 simultaneous channels), Selected 1 item from apparent power, power factor, current integration, active power integration, Output voltage: ±2V DC f.s.
• Functions: Rectification method switchable between AC+DC (True RMS), DC (simple average), AC (True RMS), Wave peak measurement, VT or CT ratio settings, Average function
• Interface: RS-232C included as standard, GP-IB (Model 3334-01 only)
• Power consumption: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 20VA max.
• Dimensions and mass: 210 (8.27in) W 100 (3.94in) H 245 (9.65in) D mm, 2.5kg (88.2oz)
• Supplied accessories: Power cord 1
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $769.99
Our Price: $3,099.99
Our Price: $4,499.99
Our Price: $2,199.99