- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3419-20 FMI Infrared Thermo Temperature Meter - Non Contact
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki FT3700-20View this item
Hioki 3419-20 Infrared Thermo HiTester is an environmental measuring instrument that is made for non-contact temperature measurement with infrared radiation energy. Its pistol-style design and large LCD monitor allows for easy reading of results and testing. It features a full menu of basic measuring functions, a backlight, upper and lower limit alarm, value display hold, and memory that holds up to 50 data. Its infrared technology makes it safe and easy to use in difficult locations where there are heavy moving objects or the danger of electric shock. This field measuring instrument comes with a carrying case for added convenience.Comparable to Fluke Model: T62.
- Pistol design with easy-to-see display
- A full menu of basic measuring functions
- Easy test in difficult locations, moving objects or where there is danger of electric shock
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year):
- Measurement range: -35.0 to 500.0 °C (-31.0 to 932.0 °F), 0.1 °C (0.2 °F) resolution
- Accuracy: -35.0 (-31 °F) to -0.1°C (32 °F): ±10 % rdg. ±2 °C 0.0 (32 °F) to 100°C (212 °F): ±2 °C 100.1 (212 °F) to 500.0°C (932 °F): ±2 % rdg.
- Sampling rate: 2 times/ second
- Measurement field diameter: Ø 125 mm(4.92 in) at a distance of 1 m (3.28 ft)
- Sighting: Laser marker Max. 1mW (class 2), Red
- Measurement wavelength: 6 to 14 µm
- Thermal emissivity compensation: ε= 0.17 to 1.00 (0.01 steps)
- Other functions: Backlight, Upper/ Lower limit alarm, Instant value/ Max. value/ Min. value display hold, Memory 50 data
- Power consumption: 6F22 manganese battery 1, Continuous use: 55 hr
- 6LR61 AA alkaline battery 1, Continuous use: 80 hr
- Dimensions, mass: 46 mm (1.81 in) W 172 mm (6.77 in) H 118 mm (4.65 in) D, 220 g (7.8 oz)
- Supplied accessories: Instruction Manual 1, 6F22 manganese battery 1, Carrying case 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.