- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3470-01 FMI Magnetic Field Meter Kit with Sensor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3470-02View this item
Hioki 3470-01 Magnetic Field HiTester is an environmental measuring instrument that tests magnetic fields' effect of home appliances against human exposure. With a magnetic flux density range of 2µT to 2mT and exposure level range of 20% to 2000%. This field measuring instrument also features a USB port for uploading data onto your PC, along with a CD that contains the necessary software. A USB cable, PC software CD, and carrying case are included for added convenience.Kit Includes: 1 Magnetic Field HiTester, 1 Magnetic Field Sensor (3-axis 100 cm2 sensor), 1 AC Adapter 9445-02 or 1 AC Adapter 9445-03 (EU).
- 3470-01 Kit Includes:
- 1 - Magnetic Field HiTester 3470,
- 1 - Magnetic Field Sensor 3471 (3-axis 100 cm2 sensor)
- 1 - AC Adapter 9445-02 or
- 1 - AC Adapter 9445-03 (EU)
- Basic Specifications:
- Magnetic flux density (Band): 10 Hz to 400 kHz / 10Hz to2 kHz / 2kHz to 400 kHz
- Exposure level: General Public/Occupational
- Measurement ranges: Magnetic flux density : 2.000µT/ 20.00µT/200.0µT/2.000mT
- Exposure level : 20.00%/200.0%/2000%
- Display: Indicated axis (x,y,z,R) / Magnetic flux density / Exposure level (LCD Display)
- Accuracy (with a 3471 or 3472): ± 3.5%rdg. ± 0.5%f.s.
- Output: 200 mV/f.s.(for single axis of each range)
- 3-axis waveform output, resultant RMS output
- Interface: USB ver.1.1
- Power supply: Four LR6 alkaline battery 1.5V (Battery life : Approx. 10 hours)
- Or AC Adapter 9445-02, AC Adapter 9445-03
- Dimensions, mass: 100 W 150 H 42 D mm, 27 165 L mm 870 g (batteries included)
- Accessories: CD (PC application software) , USB cable (1), LR6 alkaline battery (4), Carrying Case(1)3471 Magnetic Field Sensor Specifications:
- Sensor cross-sectional area: 100 cm2
- Rated magnetic flux density: 2 mT at a single axis (There is a derating characteristics dependent on frequency)
- Frequency characteristics: 10 Hz to 400 kHz
- Measured axes: x, y, z
- External dimensions: Approx. 122 295 (L) mm
- Weight: Approx. 220 gAdditional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.