- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3481-22 FMI Twin Light Audible/Visual Voltage Detector for 100V to 120V Installation - Ground Resistance
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3120View this item
Hioki 3481-22 FMI Bright Twin Light Audible Voltage Detector uses a bright red LED and audible buzzer to indicate the presence of voltage. Additional useful features include an LED lit self-battery check, auto power off after 3 minutes for preservation of battery life, continuous use rating of 5 hours, and voltage range of 90 to 600VAC making it useful for a range of applications. This field measuring instrument is designed for the maintenance of electrical equipment, voltage detection and grounding resistance meter testing.
- CAT IV 600V Safety - Quality in Every Direction
- Bright White LED Self Battery check
- Bright Red LED and Crystal Clear Buzzer Means Voltage is Present
- Auto power off
- Basic Specifications:
- Function: Voltage Detection (for 100V to 120V Installations)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 600V AC
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Voltage Indication: Red Flashing LED and Beeping Buzzer
- Battery State Indication: White LED at Power ON
- Auto Power Off: 3 minutes after last power ON
- Power Supply: LR44 Button Alkaline Batteries 3
- Continuous Use: Maximum 5hours (when voltage detector is turned ON to standby)
- Dimensions, mass: 20mm(0.79in)H 126mm(4.96in)H 15mm(0.59in)H, 30g(1.1oz) (including batteries)
- Accessories: LR44 Alkaline Button Batteries 3 (for trial purposes only), user manualAdditional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.