- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3490 FMI Analog Megohm Meter - Insulation Resistance, 0 - 600VAC
Hioki 3490 Analog Megohm HiTester is made for the general testing of insulation and continuity of installations, both residential and industrial. With a carrying case featuring a sliding cover and test lead storage, this field measuring instrument is portable and storable anywhere. The bright LED positioned at the base of the scale makes it usable in dark conditions. It has three insulation resistance ranges (250V/500V/1000V) which make it useful for a wide range of applications. Other features include continuity testing, LED battery monitor feature, wide temperature operability range (operates accurately even in very warm conditions), and 30&Omega range that makes it ideal for wiring inspections of general power outlets. Recommended for electrical construction, wiring installation and maintenance, and maintenance of power ultilities and factories.
- 3-range testing voltage 250/500 V (Insulation meter up to 100 MΩ), and 1000 V (Insulation meter up to 4000 MΩ)
- Continuity check, 3 Ω range via 200 mA testing
- Bright LED luminous scale
- Check for live circuits and for the battery status
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year):
- Testing voltage: 250 V DC, 500 V DC, 1000 V DC
- Rated resistance: 250 V DC: 100 MΩ, 500 V DC: 100 MΩ, 1000 V DC: 4000 MΩ
- Accuracy (1st effective measuring range): 250 V DC: ±5 % of indicated value 0.05 to 50 MΩ, 500 V DC: ±5 % of indicated value 0.05 to 50 MΩ, 1000 V DC: ±5 % of indicated value 2 to 1000 MΩ
- Lower limit resistance: 250 V DC: 0.25 MΩ, 500 V DC: 0.5 MΩ, 1000 V DC: 1 MΩ (measurement resistance value to be maintained testing voltage)
- Overload protection: 1200 V AC (10 sec.)
- Low resistance: 3 Ω (at 200 mA testing current), ±0.09 Ω accuracy 30 Ω (at 20 mA testing current), ±0.9 Ω accuracy
- Open-circuit voltage: 4.1 to 6.9 V
- AC voltage measurement: 0 to 600 V (50/60 Hz), ±5 % of maximum scale value accuracy, 100 kΩ or more input resistance
- Other functions: Bright LED luminous scale, Drop proof (on concrete, 1 m/1 time), Battery check, Live circuit check, Auto discharge
- Power consumption: AA alkaline (LR6) battery 4, Continuous use: 20 hours (at 500 V range, no load)
- Dimensions, mass: 159 mm (6.26 in)W 177 mm (6.97 in)H 53 mm (2.09 in)D, 610 g (21.5 oz), (including battery, not including test lead)
- Accessories: Test lead 9787 1, Operation manual 1, Shoulder strap 1, AA alkaline battery (LR6) 4Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.