- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3540 HTI DC Milliohm Digital Multimeter without External Control Interface - Manual Testing
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki RM3548View this item
Hioki 3540 Milliohm HiTester is a high performance low resistance tester that includes a comparator function essential for component sorting, fast 16-times-per-second sampling, temperature compensation and autoranging, and a choice of interfaces to meet your measurement needs. The standard 3540 is the economical version without external control interfaces, making it the no-fuss solution for manual testing.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- 4-terminal method milli-ohmmeter (Fast 100-ms Response)
- Comparator function memorizes up to seven tables
- Temperature compensation function measures temperature and calculates value relative to copper at 20°C / 68°F
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement ranges and Accuracy: 30 mΩ to 30 k-Ohm, 7 ranges, 3500 full digits
- ±0.1 % rdg. ±6 dgt. (30 mΩ, 3 Ohm range) ±0.1 % rdg. ±4 dgt. (300 mΩ, 30 Ohm to 30 k-Ohm range)
- Measurement current: 100 mA (30 mΩ, 300 mΩ range) to 10 µA (3 k-Ohm, 30 k-Ohm range)
- Max. applied measurement voltage: 3.5 mV DC (30 mΩ range) to 350 mV DC (30 k-Ohm range)
- Sampling speed: 16 times/second (fast mode), 4 times/second (slow mode)
- Response time: 100 ms (fast mode), 300 ms (slow mode)
- Display: 3500 full digits, Liquid Crystal Display
- Measurement method: Four-terminal measurement
- Open-circuit terminal voltage: 4.0 V Max. (30 mΩ to 30 k-Ohm all ranges)
- Digital input/output (-01, -02 and -03 Ver. only): TTL output BCD, or other inputs/outputs for external control
- Comparator functions: Setting: Upper and lower limit, or reference value and % for resistance, Up to 7 tables Output: 3 levels (Hi, In, Lo), Open-collector, LED display, beep sound
- Interface: External printer (-02 only), RS-232C (-03 only)
- Power supply: LR6 (AA) or R6P (AA) 6, or 9445-02, -03 AC ADAPTER (9 V, 1.4 A)
- Dimensions, mass: 215 mm(8.46 in)W 61 mm(2.4 in)H 213 mm(8.39 in)D, 900 g (31.7 oz), 1 kg (35.3 oz): -01/-02/-03 model
- Accessories: TEMPERATURE PROBE 94511, Fuse1, Ferrite Clamp1, External Connector Socket (-01 only), CLIP TYPE LEADS 9287-101Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.