- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3554 FMI Battery Tester Meter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Voltage DetectorsView all items in this category
The Hioki 3554 Battery HiTester is a digital meter optimized for diagnosing UPS batteries. The unit features auto-hold and auto-memo functions, which automatically hold measurements for display and then storage each time the probe touches a new measurement point. With a memory that stores up to 48,000 measurement data, the unit also features a USB interface which allows you to upload data onto your PC. The strong noise immunity of the unit allows for more accurate measurements. This field measuring instrument is useful for a wide range of applications able to measure up to 60 volts. Its small, compact size and carrying case designed for rough wear ensure ease of use and storage. Target applications include UPS manufacturers and users, building maintenance, telecom testing, and lead-acid battery testing.
- WIDE 60V range
- Enhanced resistance against noise
- PC Interface
- User-exchangeable probe tip
- Basic Specifications:
- Resistance Measurement: 3 m-Ohm to 3 Ohm, 4 ranges, 1 µ-Ohm resolution max.
- Voltage Measurement: 6 or 60 V DC, 2 ranges, 1 mV resolution max.
- Temperature Measurement: 10 to 60 °C, 1 range, 0.1 °C resolution (platinum sensor)
- Sampling rate: Once per second
- Comparator functions: Setting: First and second resistance limits, and lower voltage limit
- Output: LCD, beep
- Other functions: Data memory, PC interface (USB)
- Power supply: AA (LR6) Alkaline Batteries 8
- Dimensions, mass: 192 mm(7.56 in)W 121 mm(4.76 in)H 55 mm(2.17 in)D, 790 g (27.9 oz) (including batteries)
- Accessories: PIN TYPE LEAD 9465-10 (1), USB cable(1), Application Software CD(1), Strap(1), Carrying case(1), Zero adjustment board(1), LR6 alkaline batteries(8), Fuse(1)
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers