- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3634-20 FMI Instrumentation Data Logger for DC Current
Hioki 3634-20 Instrumentation Logger is a 1-channel data logger for instrumentation measurement. This field measuring instrument can be combined with Hioki software (model #3912-20) for the processing and storage of over 16,000 measurement data including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data. The unit comes with batteries and a connection cable for added convenience.
- Up to 16,000 measurement data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: Instrumentation (0 to 20 mA DC)
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: 0.00 to 20.00 mA
- Accuracy: ±0.8 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- Data memory: 16000 data (60 minutes interval, total 667 days)
- Recording interval: 2 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 14 settings
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA)
- Alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 2 years (recording interval 1 minute)
- Dimensions, mass: 57 mm(2.24 in)W 74 mm(2.91 in)H 19.5 mm(0.77 in)D, 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (2), CONNECTION CABLE 9632 (1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.