- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3635-23 FMI Voltage Data Logger - 0.000 to 3.500V
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3635-24View this item
The Hioki FMI DC Voltage Logger is a digital data logger for measuring DC currents. With a measurement range of 0V to 3.5V and an input impedance of approximately 460k&Omega, this field measuring instrument is useful for a wide range of applications. Other features include the ability to record up to 16,000 data points, a battery life of 2 years, simple operation, and LCD screen. By using the Hioki Communication Base, data can be transferred to your PC.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Up to 16,000 measurement data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement range: 0.000 to 3.500V
- Accuracy: : ±0.8% rdg. ±5 dgt.
- Assured accuracy range: 23°C ±5°C
- Temperature coefficient: 0.08%/°C
- Accessories: 9633, LR032
- Options: 9632, 9634, 3911-20Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.