- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3635-26 FMI Voltage Data Logger - Single Channel, -50.00 V to 50.00 V
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
RecordersView all items in this category
The Hioki Voltage Logger is a single channel data logger for instrumentation and voltage measurement. Made specifically for DC voltage measurement, this field measuring instrument has a measurement range of -50 V to 50 V. The unit can be combined with Hioki software model 3912-20 for the processing and storage of over 16,000 measurement data including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data. The unit comes with batteries and a connection cable for added convenience.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Up to 16,000 measurement data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: DC Voltage
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: -50.00 V to 50.00 V
- Accuracy: ±0.8 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- Data memory: 16000 data (60 minutes interval, total 667 days)
- Recording interval: 2 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 14 settings
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 2 years (recording interval 1 minute)
- Dimensions, mass: 57 mm(2.24 in)W 74 mm(2.91 in)H 19.5 mm(0.77 in)D, 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Included Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (2), CONNECTION CABLE 9632 (1)
- Optional Accessories: 9633, 9634, 3911-20Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers