Hioki FMI Leakage Logger for AC Current - Two Channel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Hioki 3638-20 Leakage Logger is a compact data logger for measuring alternating current on two channels. With a range of 100mA to 1000mA AC, it is useful for a range of applications, including the recording current of instrumentation signals, the monitoring of abnormal load currents, management of plant operation status, and monitoring of leak current. This field measuring instrument can be combined with Hioki software (Hiok Model #3912-20) for the processing and storage of over 16,000 measurement data (two-channel) or 32,000 data elements (single-channel) including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data.
Clamps sold Seperately; Clamp on leak sensors available: , , 9659 (Sold Separately).
Features:• Can record leak current through two channels using clamp sensors (sold separately)
• Measuring range: 0.0 to 1000 mArms AC (sine wave) (Two ranges: 100.0 mA/1000 mA)
• Accuracy Range in which accuracy is guaranteed: 23 ± 5°C: ±1% rdg. ±5 dgt. (main unit only) ±2% rdg. ±10 dgt. (main unit + sensor)*1, ±2% rdg. ±6 dgt. (main unit + sensor)*2, (*1 When range is 100 mA; *2 When range is 1000 mA)
• Rectification method: With 50/60Hz filter/True RMS
• Storage capacity: 32,000 data elements (1 channel), 16,000 data elements (2 channels)
• Recording mode: Maximum value recording/Average value recording (average value during the recording interval)
• Continuous operating time (when power saving function is enabled): Approximately one month with a recording interval of one second, Approximately ten days with a recording interval of 0.2 seconds
• Dimensions, mass: Approx. 57.5 (W) 86.5 (H) 30.0 (D) mm; 1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: