- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3639-20 FMI Pulse Data Logger for Rain Gauge or Illumination Measurement
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3638-20View this item
The Hioki 3639-20 FMI Pulse Logger is a single channel data logger for rain guage or illumination measurement and serves as a pulse totalizer for hygrometers, flowmeters, and powermeters. With its ability to accumulate up to 9,999 counts and noise filtering to minimize miscounts, this field measuring instrument ensures accuracy where it is most needed. An alarm outlet with selectable threshold is provided. The unit can be combined with Hioki software (Hioki 3912-20) for the processing and storage of over 32,000 measurement data including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data. For added convenience, the unit comes with batteries, a connection cable for measurement input, and connection cable for alarm output.
- Accumulates up to 9,999 counts
- Noise filtering to minimize the possibility of miscounts
- Alarm output provided (with selectable threshold)
- Up to 32,000 measurements data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: Pulse input
- No-voltage input connection (e.g., switch or relay) counts when contact across terminals changes from short to open
- Voltage input: +1.5 to 45 V high, 0 to 0.2 V low (logic state is undetermined between 0.2 and 1.5 V) A count occurs when voltage level becomes high
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: Display: 9,999 counts/interval, "OF" is displayed for 10,000+ counts (internal data is also "OF")
- Accuracy: ±1 dgt. or better
- Data memory: 32000 data 1ch (1-minute interval, total 22 days)
- Recording interval: 1 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 1 day, 16 settings
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 3 months (recording interval 10 minutes)
- Dimensions, mass: 57.5 mm(2.26 in)W 86.5 mm(3.41 in)H 30 mm(1.18 in)D, 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (4), CONNECTION CABLE 9629 (for measurement input, 1), CONNECTION CABLE 9632 (for alarm output, 1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.