- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3640-20 Fmi Lux Data Logger for Illumination Measurement
The Hioki 3640-20 FMI Lux Logger is a single channel data logger for rain guage or illumination measurement that makes luminance logging easy. It can also be used as a scale to conserve energy, record sun exposure levels for agricultural practices, and improve the environment of the work site. With a measurement range of 0 to 200,000lx, this field measuring instrument is useful for a wide variety of applications. The unit can be combined with Hioki software (model #3912-20) for the processing and storage of over 16,000 measurement data including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data. The unit comes with batteries and a connection cable for added convenience.
- Record luminance for improved working environments or energy conservation
- For a scale to determine exposure to the sun for agriculture
- Up to 32,000 measurements data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: Illumination (with 9662 LUX SENSOR use, included)
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: 0 to 2000lx / 20000lx / 200000lx, Manual range (Select when recording is stopped)
- Accuracy: ±4 % rdg. ±5 dgt. (unit + sensor, after zero adjust)
- Data memory: 32000 data 1ch (1-minute interval, total 22 days)
- Recording interval: 1 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 15 settings
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 1 year (recording interval 1 minutes, power conservation function is ON)
- Dimensions, mass: 57.5 mm(2.26 in)W 86.5 mm(3.41 in)H 30 mm(1.18 in)D, 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (4), LUX SENSOR 9662 (for measurement, 1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.