- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3645-20 FMI Voltage Data Logger - Multi Range DC
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3640-20View this item
Hioki 3645-20 FMI Multi-Range Voltage Logger is a single channel data logger made for multi-range DC voltage measurement and the recording the output of sensors requiring preheating. In addition, it provides the analog output recording of measuring instruments. This field measuring instrument features a wide measurement range of ±50 mV to ±50V DC, making it useful for a variety of applications. This voltage logger can be combined with Hioki software (Hioki 3912-20) for the processing and storage of over 32,000 measurement data including recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments in the instrument's memory. Even in the case of battery depletion, the unit contains a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data.
- Records output of sensors requiring preheating
- Analog output recording of measuring instruments
- One unit can handle a variety of outputs (Ranges from DC 50 mV, 500 mV, 5V, 50 V)
- Up to 32,000 measurements data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: DC Voltage with any sensor (power control function for sensors)
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: ±50.00 mV / ±500.0 mV / ±5.000 V / ±50.00 V
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- Data memory: 32000 data 1ch (1-minute interval, total 22 days)
- Recording interval: 1 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 15 settings
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 140 days (recording interval 1 minutes, preheat is 5 seconds, power conservation function is OFF)
- Dimensions, mass: 57.5 mm(2.26 in)W 86.5 mm(3.41 in)H 30 mm(1.18 in)D, 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (4), CONNECTION CABLE 9632 (for output, 1), CONNECTION CORD 9639 (for input, 1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.