- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3650 FMI Button-Sized Temperature Data Logger
Hioki 3650 FMI Temperature Logger is a tiny, button sized single-channel data logger made for temperature measurements. The unit's sensor, memor, and battery are all included in its 17.35mm diameter body. Its temperature range is from -40C to 85C and thus supports the temperature control requirements for processes conforming to HACCP guidelines. With its ability to collect up to 2,048 temperature measurements, this field measuring instrument can be enhanced with an optional PC reader to store and analyze data in the form of graphs, readings, and more. The temperature logger comes with a case for added convenience.
- Sensor, memory and battery are all included in one 17.35 mm(0.68 in) diameter unit
- The -40 to 85 °C measurement range supports the temperature control requirements for processes conforming to HACCP guidelines
- Collects up to 2,048 temperature measurements (about one year at 4 hr 15 minutes intervals)
- PC processes such as data graphing can be performed by using the optional reader to collect temperature data
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: Temperature (internal sensor)
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: -40.0 °C to 85.0 °C
- Accuracy: ±1.5 °C (at -10.0 to 30.0 °C), or other
- Data memory: 2048 data, Max. recording times: Approx. 1 year at 4 hours and 15 minutes recording period
- Recording interval: 1 minute to 255 minutes
- Power supply: Internal battery, lifetime approx. 4 years (recording interval 5 minutes)
- Dimensions, mass: 17.35 mm(0.68 in) diameter 5.89 mm(0.23 in) thickness, 3.3 g (0.1 oz)
- Accessories: Holder (1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.