- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3663-20 FMI Laser Light Source Meter, 1310mm
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Optical Power MetersView all items in this category
The Hioki 3663-20 FMI Laser Light Source Meter offers reliable testing of laser light sources. This field measuring instrument can alternate between continuous wave output or between 3 different types of modulated light output. A USB interface allows you to transfer up to 1000 data to your PC for further analyzation. A connector cover keeps your connector free of dust and other contaminants. Also included is a connector cover that keeps it free of dust and other contaminants and a hand strap for added convenience.
- Compact size for easy handling
- Continuous or modulated light output
- Continuous wave(CW) output or 3 types of modulated light output (270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz ) can be select
- Basic Specifications:
- Light-emitting element laser diode
- Output connector: FC, SC (using optional connector adapter)
- Fiber type Single mode
- Output mode: Continuous wave (CW) or modulated light (270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz)
- Output wavelength: 1310 ±20 nm
- Spectrum width: 5 nm max.
- Output level: -6 ±2 dBm
- Output level: stability Within ±0.1 dB (temperature constant, 5 minutes)
- Within 1.0 dB p-p (ambient temperature 0 to 40°C, 8 hours)
- Functions: Battery check (indicator flashes when battery voltage drops) Power supply: LR6(AA) alkaline battery 2, 0.6 VA
- Operating time: Approx. 20 hours (3662-20, continuous CW output)
- Approx. 36 hours (3663-20, continuous CW output)
- Dimensions, mass: 76 mm(3.00 in)W 159 mm(6.26 in)H (including 36 mm cover) 35 mm(1.38 in)D, 180g(6.35 oz) (without batteries)
- Accessories carrying case (1), hand strap(1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.