- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3804-50 FMI Digital Multimeter with Capacitance Testing for Basic Applications
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3805-50View this item
The Hioki 3804-50 FMI Digital HiTester is a digital multimeter for basic applications, including capacitance testing. The unit records maximum, minimum, and average values, contains a relative value display, and can now be connected via USB or RS-232C to your PC (using optional accessories). Its basic accuracy is ±0.9%. With a voltage range of 999.99mV to 999V AC/DC, this field measuring instrument is useful for a range of applications. Other accessories include test lead and holster for added convenience.Comparable to Fluke Models: 73 and 77.
- Record maximum / minimum / average value
- Relative value display
- Simple performance and low cost, Basic accuracy ±0.09%
- New PC communication via USB or RS-232C (using optional accessories)
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year):
- DC Voltage: 999.9mV to 999.9V, 4 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±0.09% rdg. ±2dgt.)
- AC Voltage: 40 to 500Hz: 999.9mV to 999.9V, 4 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±1.2% rdg. ±5dgt. /Average rectifier effective value)
- Resistance: 999.9Ω to 99.99MΩ, 6 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±0.3% rdg. ±3dgt.)
- DC Current: 999.9µA to 9.99A, 5 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±0.1% rdg. ±3dgt.)
- AC Current: 40 to 500Hz 999.9µA to 9.99A, 5 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±1.2% rdg. ±5dgt. /Average rectifier effective value)
- Contact check: Buzzer sounds at a resistance equivalent to or less than 100 counts for each range
- Diode check: Open-terminal voltage: less than 3.5V, Measurement current 0.46mA
- Capacitance: 9.999µF (resolution 1nF) to 9.999mF (resolution 1µF), 4 ranges (Basic accuracy: ±2% rdg. ±5dgt.)
- Other functions: Recording value of maximum, minimum, averaging, Trigger-hold, Refresh-hold, 4-20mA%, Relative value, Auto-power save, RS-232C/USB communication
- Display: Digital LCD, max. 9999 digit Sampling rate: 7 times/s, 4 times/s (at capacitance measurement up to 100 µF)
- Power consumption: 6F22 (Stacked manganese battery) 1, Continuous use: 30 hr 6LR61 (Stacked alkaline battery) 1, Continuous use: 60 hr
- Dimensions, mass: 83mm (3.27 in) W 178mm (7.01 in) H 58mm (2.28 in) D, 390g (13.8 oz) (with holster and battery)
- Supplied accessories: Test Lead 3851-10 1, Holster 1, Battery (6LR61) 1 (for trial purposes only)Additional Specifications:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.