- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3912-20 FMI Communication Base with USB Interface
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Multimeter AccessoriesView all items in this category
Hioki 3912-20 Communication Base is used to transfer data to the computer. 16,000 data points are handled on 16 channels, 32,000 data points are handled on 8 channels to transmit to a computer where it can be analyzed and managed. For use with a variety of Data Loggers including models: 3635-24, 3635-25, 3635-26.
- Data Analysis and processing on a PC
- Basic Specifications:
- Recording Capacity: Maximum 16,000 data points 16 ch, 32,000 data points 8 ch
- Communications Method: Infrared Optical Communications (logger to the 3912-20), USB 1.1 (3912-20 to a PC)
- Transfer Rate: Logger to the 3912-20: 250 data/s, 3912-20 to a PC: 16000 data/s(12 Mbps)
- Compatible OS: Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
- Display: Dot matrix LCD (128 64 dots)
- Power Supply: 4 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries
- Dimensions, mass: 68.5 mm(2.70 in)W 128 mm(5.04 in)H 36 mm(1.42 in)D, 180 g (6.4 oz)(including batteries)
- Accessories: USB cable(1), LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (4), communication software (1)Additional Specifications:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Limited 1 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.