- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 7075 HTI Arbitrary Waveform Generator - 4 Independent Channels
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultimetersView all items in this category
Hioki 7075 Arbitrary Waveform Generator with four independently controllable channels is used for simulating multiple signal sources for evaluation. includes both function generator and arbitrary waveform generator capabilities. Basic capabilities of the custom waveform generator include long-duration, high-quality waveform output from a 128,000-word memory, 10 MHz clock rate and 16-bit resolution. The function generator and arbitrary waveform output functions can be swept according to various parameters such as frequency and amplitude, making this waveform generator ideal for simulating multiple signal sources for evaluation.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Even for Complex Signals, Evaluation is made easy
- Easy Touch Panel Operation
- Multiple Channels, 4CH (7075 )
- Large 128,000-Word/Channel Memory, Sweep Sequence Functions
- Basic Specifications:
- Number of channels: 7075: 4-channels, 7075-01: 2-channels
- Output functions: Function generator, Arbitrary waveform generator (for each channel)
- Max. output voltage: ±10 V o.c. (o.c.=open-circuit)
- Amplitude setting ranges: 10 V range: 10 mV to 10 V o.c. (1 mV resolution) 1 V range: 1 mV to 1 V o.c. (0.1 mV resolution) 0.1 V range: 0.1 mV to 0.1 V o.c. (0.01 mV resolution)
- Minimum load impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm ±2 % (DC)
- Function generator mode: Waveform types: sine, square (fixed 50 % duty), triangle, ramp-up, ramp-down, pulse, noise, DC, Frequency range: sine (10 mHz to 10 MHz), square (10 mHz to 10 MHz), triangle (10 mHz to 200 kHz), pulse (10 mHz to 200 kHz)
- Arbitrary waveform generation mode: Voltage axis resolution: 16 bits (64000 counts) Waveform memory capacity: 128 kW/ch Filtering: 2-stage LPF, 50 Hz to 1 MHz, 14 steps, Waveform input methods: FD/GP-IB (direct download from MEMORY HiCORDER by FD or GP-IB), or RS-232C download (at use of 7990), Arbitrary waveform clock: Max. 4ch, Frequency range: 10 mHz to 10 MHz (10 mHz resolution)
- Display: 5.7-inch LCD (with touch panel)
- Data storage: FDD x 1, MS-DOS format
- Power supply: 100/120/200/230 V AC/auto selects, (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions, mass: 345 mm(13.58 in)W 130 mm(5.12 in)H 286 mm(11.26 in)D, 7075: 7.8 kg (275.1 oz), 7075-01:7.5 kg (264.6 oz)
- Accessories: WAVEFORM CREATION SOFTWARE 7990 (FD x3)
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.