- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 8835-01 HTI High Visibility Memory Recorder - Service/Maintenance
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
RecordersView all items in this category
The memory HiCorder Hioki 8835-01 is a high-speed waveform recorder with the special features of advanced performance of the basic wave recording function for easy field measurement, easy-to-see color display, compact dimensions of an A4-sized paper, and 4/8 channels for measurement. The high technology instrument also comes standard equipped with 8x the memory of the previous unit, making long-term recording possible.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Compact 4/8 ch recorder saves space with slim profile
- 110mm-width recording paper and a large color display (6.4-inch)
- Maximum 8 analog channels and 16 logic
- Network Recording Instrument for LAN
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement ranges using ANALOG UNIT 8936 /option: 10 mV to 50 V/division, 12 ranges (10 division f.s.), resolution: 1/160 of range, AC voltage for possible measurement/ display using the memory function : 280 V rms
- Frequency characteristic: DC to 400 kHz ±3 dB (used ANALOG UNIT 8936 /option)
- Time axis at memory function: 100 µs to 5 minutes/division, 20 settings (1 division =100 samples); external sampling (500 kS/s, minimum sampling period 2 µs)
- Measurement functions: (1)Memory recorder, (2)Recorder, (3)RMS recorder (50/60 Hz or DC only) (Recorder & Memory/FFT functions to be added, Additional functions provided by the FUNCTION UP DISK 9540-01)
- Number of input channels: Analog (up to 4 channels) + logic (16 channels standard) *using 2 units of ANALOG UNIT 8936 Analog (up to 8 channels) + logic (16 channels standard) *using 2 units of 4ch ANALOG UNIT 8946
- Memory capacity: 4 M words/ch (using 1 channel) to 500 k words/ch (using 8 channels)
- Data storage: FD drive, Type III PC card slot (9727/ 9728/ 9729 PC card, 256MB to 1GB)
- Interfaces (optional, sold separately): GP-IB: GP-IB CARD 9558 used, RS-232C: RS-232C CARD 9557 used LAN: 10BASE-T LAN CARD 9578 used
- Recording and display: 6.4-inch TFT color LCD, 110 mm (4.33 in) 30 m (98.4 ft), thermal paper roll
- Other functions: Waveform judgment function*, Waveform processing calculations*, Waveform averaging; memory segmentation waveform parameter processing, logging (numerical printout), X-Y waveform plot, scaling, etc. *(Additional functions provided by the FUNCTION UP DISK 9540-01)
- Power supply: 100 to 120 V AC or 200 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz), *10 to 28 V DC using the DC POWER ADAPTER 9439
- Dimensions, mass: 285 mm(11.22 in)W 220 mm(8.66 in)H 132 mm(5.2 in)D, 4.5 kg (158.73 oz) (base unit only)
- Accessories: Power cord(1), Recording paper(1 roll), Dust cover(1), Roll paper attachment(2), PC card protector(1), Wave viewer software(1)
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.