- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki IR4056-20 Multimeter Insulation Electrical Test Equipment - AC/DC
Earn 15 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Hioki IR4056-20 Multimeter Insulation Electrical Test Equipment - AC/DC
Hioki IR4056-20 Multimeter Insulation Electrical Test Equipment is an insulation resistance tester combined with continuity function, making it a revolutionary buy at a low price. The ingeniously designed unit features an easy to read digital display, auto-discharge, live-wire warning, safety system for high voltage measurement, test probe (Hioki #L9787), and sliding cover for easy storage. This unit is useful for maintenance of electrical equipment and a wide range of applications.
- 5-range testing voltage 50 V/100 MΩ to 1000 V/4000 MΩ
- Stable & medium-speed digital readings, response time at PASS/ FAIL decision 0.8 second
- Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
- Bright LED luminous LCD, Test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Option L9788-11 or L9788-10)
- Continuity check via 200 mA testing
- Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles
- Replacees: Hioki 3454-11
- Response time: Approx. 0.8 second for PASS/FAIL decision (at HIOKI's conditions)
- Display: Semi-transmissive FSTN LCD with back lighting, bar-graph indicator
- DC voltage measurement: 4.2V (0.001V resolution) to 600V (1V resolution), 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±4 dgt., Input resistance: 100 kΩ or higher
- Low resistance measurement : For checking the continuity of ground wiring, 10 Ω (0.01 Ω resolution) to 1000 Ω (1 Ω resolution), 3 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±3 % rdg. ±2 dgt., testing current 200 mA or more (at 6 Ω or less)
- AC voltage measurement: 420V (0.1V resolution) / 600V (1V resolution), 2 ranges, 50/60 Hz, Accuracy: ±2.3% rdg. ±8 dgt., Input resistance: 100 kΩ or higher, Average rectifier
- Power supply: LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries × 4 Continuous use: 20 hours (at HIOKI’s conditions) Number of measurements: 1000 times (at 5 s ON, 25 s OFF cycle, insulation measure of lower limit resistance value to maintain nominal output voltage)
- Dimensions, mass: 159 mm (6.26 in) W × 177 mm (6.97 in) H× 53 mm (2.09 in) D, 600 g (21.2 oz) (including batteries, excluding test leads)
- Accessories: TEST LEAD L9787 ×1, Neck strap ×1, Instruction Manual ×1, LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries ×4
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.