- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki RM3548 Multimeter, High-Precision Portable Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultimetersView all items in this category
About the Hioki RM3548 Multimeter, High-Precision Portable Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter
The Hioki RM3548 Multimeter, High-Precision Portable Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter is a high performance low resistance tester that includes a choice of interfaces to meet your measurement needs. A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- High-precision portable resistance meter measures from μΩ to MΩ
- Basic accuracy: 0.02%, Max. resolution: 0.1 μΩ, Max. measurable current: 1 A
- Measure from 0.0 µΩ (@ 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ
- Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes.
- Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement.
- Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment.
- Resistance range: 3 mΩ (3.5000 mΩ display Max., 0.1 μΩ resolution) to 3 MΩ range (3.5000 MΩ display Max., 100 Ω resolution), 10 steps
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.020 % rdg. ±0.007 % f.s.
- Testing current: [at 3 mΩ range] 1 A DC to [at 3 MΩ range] 500 nA DC
- Open-terminal voltage: 5.5 V DC max.
- Temperature measurement: -10.0 to 99.9°C, accuracy: ±0.50°C (Temperature Sensor Z2002 and RM3548 combined accuracy)
- Measurement speed: Fixed
- Display refresh rate: Without OVC: approx. 100ms, With OVC: approx. 230ms
- Functions: Temperature correction, temperature conversion, offset voltage compensation (OVC), comparator (ABS/REF%), length c onversion, j udgment sound setting, auto hold, auto power save (APS)
- Memory storage: Number of recordable data points: (manual/auto) Up to 1,000, (interval) Up to 6,000; Interval: 0.2 to 10.0s (0.2s steps); Acquisition of data from memory: display, USB mass storage (CSV, TXT files)
- Other functions: Averaging, panel store/panel load, USB communication interface (RM3548 internal memory is recognized as a mass storage device when connected to a PC.)
- Power supply: LR6 (AA) Alkaline batteries ×8, Continuous use: 10 hours (Under our company’s conditions), Rated power consumption: 5 VA
- Dimensions, mass: 192 mm (7.56 in) W × 121 mm (4.76 in) H × 55 mm (2.17 in) D mm, 770 g (27.2 oz)
- Supplied accessories: Clip type lead 9287-10 ×1, Temperature sensor Z2002 ×1, LR6 Alkaline battery ×8, Instruction manual ×1, USB Cable(A-to-mini B type) ×1, Strap ×1, Extra fuse ×1
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers