Honeywell C7089U1006 Outdoor Remote Sensor for VisionPRO Series Thermostats & HZ432(max 200' 18/2 shielded)
Ask a Question
About this Product
Outdoor Temperature Sensor senses outdoor temperature for the VisionPRO and VisionPRO IAQ and also can be used for dual fuel balance point temperature operation in heat pump applications.
Convenience feature for homeowners.
- Mounting clip allows easy sensor positioning on siding or soffit.
- Includes 60 in. leadwires.
- Factory calibrated. No field calibration required.
- Maximum wire run of 200 feet.
- Description Outdoor sensor used to measure outdoor temperature.
- Application Sensor for VisionPRO Thermostats.
- Dimensions (in.) 2 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. with 60 in. leadwires.
- Dimensions (mm) 57 mm x 10 mm with 1524 mm leadwires.
- Mounting Mounting Clip provided and screws provided.
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Temperature Range, Ambient (F) -40 F to +120 F.
- Temperature Range, Ambient (C) -40 C to +49 C.
- Used With VisionPRO+ Series Thermostats.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: