Honeywell C7189R1004 Redlink Wireless Indoor Sensor,Temp and Humidity
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Wireless Indoor Sensor(s) is used to change the sensing location of the thermostat. Sense temperature and humidity remotely, average temperature, and humidify and dehumidify in separate locations.
- The Wireless Indoor Sensor(s) is used to change the sensing location of the thermostat.
- Works with RedLINK 2.0 thermostats.
- Sense temperature and humidity remotely.
- Average temperature
- Control temperature and humidity in separate locations.
- Humidify and dehumidify in separate locations. For example, humidify on the main level and dehumidify in the crawl space.
- Up to 6 Wireless Indoor Sensors per thermostat.
Includes: 2 AAA alkaline batteries and mounting hardware
|Application:||Wireless Indoor Air Sensor|
|Mount:||Mounts on a vertical wall with supplied bracket and mounting hardware|
|Max Temp (F):||120°F|
|Temperature Range (F):||0-120F|
|Min Temp (F):||0°F|
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: