- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Honeywell C7189R1004 RedLINK Wireless Indoor Sensor,Temp and Humidity
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Honeywell C7189R1004 wireless indoor sensor is used to change the sensing location of the thermostat. Sense temperature and humidity remotely, average temperature, and humidify and dehumidify in separate locations. This Honeywell wireless indoor sensor is compatible with RedLINK 2.0 thermostats.
- The Wireless Indoor Sensor(s) is used to change the sensing location of the thermostat
- Works with RedLINK 2.0 thermostats
- Sense temperature and humidity remotely
- Average temperature
- Control temperature and humidity in separate locations
- Humidify and dehumidify in separate locations. For example, humidify on the main level and dehumidify in the crawl space
- Up to 6 Wireless Indoor Sensors per thermostat
- Includes: 2 AAA alkaline batteries and mounting hardware
- Application: Wireless Indoor Air Sensor
- Power Method: Battery
- Mount: Mounts on a vertical wall with supplied bracket and mounting hardware
- Max Temp (F): 120°F
- Temperature Range (F): 0-120F
- Min Temp (F): 0°F
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.