- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Honeywell HFD320 Air Cleaner AirGenius5 - Black
About the Honeywell HFD320 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer AirGenius5
The Honeywell HFD320 Air Genius 5 HFD320 features a permanent ifD filter that effectively removes up to 99.9% of microscopic particles from the air that passes through the filter and smart controls that do the thinking for you, helping you enjoy cleaner air indoors. This air cleaners unique touch screen smart controls help to take the guesswork out of how to most effectively clean the air in your home.
The permanent filter does not to be replaced and can be easily cleaned by simply removing and washing the filter. Optional pre-filters let you choose from a permanent washable foam pre-filter that captures larger particles or an odor and VOC absorbing pre-filter that also captures larger particles, but will need to be replaced every 3 months. Designed for large rooms, the HFD320 air cleaner circulates the air up to 5 times an hour. The HFD320 also features quiet operation, 5 air cleaning settings and an automatic shut-off timer that can be set from 2 to 12 hours.
- Permanent, washable, patented QuietClean® ifD® filters capture up to 99.9% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Actively yet quietly circulates and filters the air up to 5 times an hour in a large room (250 sq. ft.)
- Energy Star rated
- Sleek tower design features a contemporary, intuitive touch sensitive control panel and oscillation for distributing cleaner, fresher air throughout the room.
- Smart Controls that do the Thinking for You: easy to use tap controls with 5 Air Cleaning Levels (SLEEP, GERM Capture Mode, GENERAL Cleaning, ALLERGEN Capture Mode and MAX Cleaning Power)
- Five (5) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions from the Honeywell HFD320?by David J. on 09-28-2014
Product dimensions for the Honeywell HFD320 are as follows: 12.2 x 12.2 x 29.9 incheson 09-30-2014
Does the Honeywell HDF 320 have an ionizer and do the filters ever need replacing?by Tom S. on 03-12-2014
Yes, per the manufacturer the Honeywell HDF-320 does have a built in ionizer.The model for the replacement filters are the Honeywell HRF-K2 and are recommended to be changed out every few months.on 03-17-2014Please login or register before adding a question.