- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Honeywell HZ-385BP Easy-Glide Digital Tower Ceramic Heater with Auto-off Sensor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Honeywell HZ-370GPView this item
The Honeywell HZ-385BP Safety Sentinel Digital Tower Ceramic Heater with Safety Sensor Infrared Technology keeps you warm when it's cold outside and delivers consistent heat with multiple safety settings. Featuring infra-red technology that senses when objects get too close, the heater will turn off until the object is removed. Easy glide oscillation circulates heat throughout the room, heating a wide area and providing warmth where it is needed most.The heater features an adjustable thermostat with two heat settings (Max Heat and Energy Saver) and an automatic timer, which allows you to turn off the heater automatically after 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours. Also for safety, the illuminated power strip clearly indicates when the heater is on and the SafeGuard alert badge indicates when the grille is too hot to touch and offers a safety tip-over switchThis Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Auto-off sensor (senses when an object gets to close and automatically shuts off until object is removed)
- Auto-shut off Timer
- Space saving tower design
- Oscillating option to heat a wide area
- Safety tip over switch
- Safe Guard Alert Badge to monitor when grille is hot
- Electrical Rating: 12.5 Amps/1500 Watts at 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Product Dimensions: 10.08" x 19.37" x 24"
- 3-Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
NOTE: If you experience a problem, please contact Honeywell (Kaz) consumer relations first or see your warranty. Do not return the heater to the original place of purchase. Do not attempt to open the motor housing yourself, doing so may void your warranty and cause damage to the product or personal injury.
Call toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers