Honeywell Whole Room Energy Smart Heater
Ask a Question
About this Product
The HZ-8000 features two heating modes:
• High heat mode: Warms your space continuously to around 80 degrees F using 1,500 watts of power
• Energy Saver mode: the unit heats a room using one of four preselected temperatures as a guide (65°F, 70°F, 75°F, or 80°F). When the room's temperature reaches your selected setting, the heater will automatically lower power consumption to provide comfortable warmth without wasting energy.
• Provide "Just Right" comfort
• Digital LED lights accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature
• Frost Watch Mode
• Tip Over Protection
• Cool Touch Safety Grille
• Extra-Wide Sturdy Base
• Overheating Protection Device
• Number of Heat Settings: Variable
• Remote Control: No
• Voltage: 120 V
• Watts: 1,500 W (Max)
• AMPS: 12.5 Amps
• Weight: 6.83 lbs.
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.72 in. W x 7.32 in. D x 19.29 in. H
NOTE: If you experience a problem, please contact Honeywell (Kaz) consumer relations first or see your warranty. Do not return the heater to the original place of purchase. Do not attempt to open the motor housing yourself, doing so may void your warranty and cause damage to the product or personal injury.
Call toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can I use the Honeywell HZ8000 in a bathroom?
No, space heaters are not recommend or rated for use in bathroom areas.
If you are a new customer, please register first: