InSinkErator BADGER 1 WC 1/3 HP Badger 1 Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal w/Power Cord
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator BADGER 1 WC 1/3 HP household food waste garbage disposal with power cord provides a functional and reliable choice in terms of affordability, while providing a quality performance and space saving design for your kitchen. With an InSinkErator 1/3HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank.
Includes a three foot, UL Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposer plugs directly into a standard wall outlet. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details,
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- 1/3 Horsepower Heavy Duty Motor (Quiet Dura-Drive Induction Motor)
- Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction (For Disposer Durability)
- Space-Saving Compact Design
- 3ft Cord, Plugs Directly into Standard Wall Outlet
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 6.7
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 13 lbs. 8 oz.
- Unit Finish: Waterborne Grey Enamel
- Overall Height: 11-3/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 26 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Cushioned Slip Joint
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can you tell me if disposals are universal in their installation hardware. We want to replace our existing disposal with a badger insinkerator and are hoping it will fit into the existing opening without too much difference. Thanks
No, most Disposer manufacturers have their own patented design for mounting and installation. Insinkerator uses their patented QuikLock mount design which makes it easy to switch among Insinkerator models, however, based on your existing model and how it is installed, additional hardware or adapter mounts may be required.
For cross reference information for Insinkerator models, please refer to this guide: click here to view
If you are a new customer, please register first: