Insinkerator 1/2 HP Badger 5 Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal with Power Cord
InSinkErator BADGER 5 WC
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Insinkerator 1/2 HP Badger 5 Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal with Power Cord provides a functional and reliable choice in terms of affordability, while providing a quality performance and space saving design for your kitchen. With an InSinkErator 1/2HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Includes a three foot, UL Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposer plugs directly into a standard wall outlet. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. (Check warranty information for more details)
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
Features:• 1/2 Horsepower Heavy Duty Motor (Quiet Dura-Drive Induction Motor)
• Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction (For Disposer Durability)
• Space-Saving Compact Design
• 3ft Cord, Plugs Directly into Standard Wall Outlet
Specifications:• Type of Feed: Continuous
• On/Off Control: Wall Switch
• Motor: Single Phase
• HP: 1/2
• Volts: 120
• HZ: 60
• RPM: 1725
• Amp. (Avg. Load): 6.9
• Time Rating: Intermittent
• Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
• Shipping Weight (Approx.): 14 lbs. 11 oz.
• Unit Finish: Waterborne Grey Enamel
• Overall Height: 12-5/8"
• Grind Chamber Capacity: 26 oz.
• Motor Protection: Manual reset Overload
• Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
• Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
• Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Cushioned Slip Joint
• Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
My Badger 5 is leaking from the bottom of the unit. Do I have to replace it or can it be fixed?
The best option is to contact Insinkerator and find out the cause of the leak. It may be be clogged, or have an issue that may be common for your Insinkerator model.
If you are a new customer, please register first: