- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
InSinkErator Badger 5XP 3/4 HP Badger 5XP Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal
The InSinkErator Badger 5XP 3/4 HP household food waste disposer provides a functional and reliable choice in terms of affordability, while providing a quality performance and space saving design for your kitchen. With an InSinkErator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
- 3/4 Horsepower Heavy Duty Motor (Quiet Dura-Drive Induction Motor)
- Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction (For Disposer Durability)
- Space-Saving Design
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper and Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 15 lbs. 8 oz.
- Unit Finish: Waterborne Grey Enamel
- Overall Height: 12-5/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 26 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Cushioned Slip Joint
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty covers parts and labor
All InSinkErator models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means Insinkerator Comes To You whenever your InSinkErator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. To schedule a service call, just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. We'll provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple. Insinkerator's We Come To You Service Warranty means they handle your service problems at your convenience in your home.
Service is provided through the Manufacturer and not of the distributor Westside Wholesale. Please refer to your product manual for more Warranty Information.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.