- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
InSinkErator Evolution Cover Control 3/4 HP Evolution Cover Control Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
InSinkErator Evolution PRO Cover Control WCView this item
The InSinkErator Evolution Cover Control 3/4 HP household food waste disposer makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance with the extra assurance of covered operation and up to 60% less noise. With an Insinkerator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- MultiGrind: Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
- SoundSeal Plus: Makes the Evolution Cover Control at least 60% quieter than standard disposers
- Magnetic Cover Start Activation offers an extra margin of assurance by running only when the cover is on. (Operates using batch feed process)
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Components handle more volume than standard disposers
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
- Removable Sink Baffle
- Type of Feed: Batch Feed
- On/Off Control: Cover Control
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 23.5 lbs
- Unit Finish: Gray
- Overall Height: 13-1/3"
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
- 7-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty covers parts and labor
All InSinkErator models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means Insinkerator Comes To You whenever your InSinkErator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. To schedule a service call, just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. We'll provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple. Insinkerator's We Come To You Service Warranty means they handle your service problems at your convenience in your home.
Service is provided through the Manufacturer and not of the distributor Westside Wholesale. Please refer to your product manual for more Warranty Information.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers