InSinkErator Evolution PRO Compact 3/4 HP Pro Compact Food Waste Garbage Disposal
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
InSinkErator Evolution PRO Compact WCView this item
The InSinkErator Evolution PRO Compact 3/4 HP food waste disposer makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance and up to 30% less noise. With an Insinkerator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- MultiGrind: Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
- SoundSeal makes the Evolution Compact at least 30% quieter than standard disposers
- 34.6-Ounce Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components handles more volume than standard disposers
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
- Quiet Collar Sink Baffle ensures quiet operation
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 19.5 lbs.
- Unit Finish: Black Enamel/Gray
- Overall Height: 12-1/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 34.6 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage : 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: