InSinkErator Evolution PRO Essential WC 3/4 HP Evolution Pro Essential Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal with Power Cord
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
InSinkErator PRO 880 WCView this item
The InSinkErator Evolution PRO Essential WC 3/4 HP household food waste disposer with power cord makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance, handles more volume and with 40% less noise. With an Insinkerator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank.
Includes a three foot, UL Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposer plugs directly into a standard wall outlet. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- MultiGrind: Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
- SoundSeal: Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Components handle more volume than standard disposers
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
- Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle ensures quiet operation
- 3ft Cord, Plugs Directly into Standard Wall Outlet
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 20.8 lbs.
- Unit Finish: Black Enamel/Gray
- Overall Height: 12-5/8"
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: