Insinkerator 3/4 HP Evolution Pro Essential Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal with Power Cord
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
InSinkErator PRO 880 WCView this item
Product Information:The Insinkerator 3/4 HP Evolution Pro Essential Household Food Waste Disposer makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance, handles more volume and with 40% less noise. With an Insinkerator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Includes a three foot, UL Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposer plugs directly into a standard wall outlet. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. (Check warranty information for more details)
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
Features:• MultiGrind: Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
• SoundSeal: Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers
• 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Components handle more volume than standard disposers
• 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
• Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle ensures quiet operation
• 3ft Cord, Plugs Directly into Standard Wall Outlet
Specifications:• Type of Feed: Continuous
• On/Off Control: Wall Switch
• Motor: Single Phase
• HP: 3/4
• Volts: 120
• HZ: 60
• RPM: 1725
• Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
• Time Rating: Intermittent
• Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
• Shipping Weight (Approx.): 20.8 lbs.
• Unit Finish: Black Enamel/Gray
• Overall Height: 12-5/8"
• MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring
• Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
• Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
• Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
• Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
• Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
• Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
All InSinkErator models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means Insinkerator Comes To You whenever your InSinkErator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. To schedule a service call, just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. We'll provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple. Insinkerator's We Come To You Service Warranty means they handle your service problems at your convenience in your home.
Service is provided through the Manufacturer and not of the distributor Westside Wholesale. Please refer to your product manual for more Warranty Information.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: