InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist Insinkerator 3/4 HP Evolution Septic Assist Household Food Waste Garbage Disposal
Brand: InSinkErator Model: Evolution Septic Assist Condition: New
Ask a Question
About this Product
Purchase 1 piece, and earn 15 Westside Dollars
| The Insinkerator 3/4 HP Evolution Septic Assist Household Food Waste Disposer makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen; created specifically for homes with septic systems. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance, handles more volume and with 40% less noise. With an Insinkerator 3/4HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. (Check warranty information for more details)|
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
Features:• MultiGrind: Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels
• SoundSeal: Makes the Evolution Septic Assist at least 40% quieter than standard disposers
• 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Components handle more volume than standard disposers
• Bio-Charge Injection Technology utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste
• 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor gives you more horsepower than standard disposers
Specifications:• Type of Feed: Continuous
• On/Off Control: Wall Switch
• Motor: Single Phase
• HP: 3/4
• Volts: 120
• HZ: 60
• RPM: 1725
• Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
• Time Rating: Intermittent
• Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
• Shipping Weight (Approx.): 25.5 lbs.
• Unit Finish: Black Enamel/Gray
• Overall Height: 12-5/8"
• MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring
• Injection Mechanism: Bio-Charge
• Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
• Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
• Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
• Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
• Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
• Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: