InSinkErator F-201 Cold Water Filtration System
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator F-201 cold water filtration system is easy to install and also is designed for use with instant hot water dispensers. The F-201 reduces chlorine and odor in water and is listed under NSF Standard 42 so you can be assured of its performance. This system is ideal for use anywhere filtered water is needed, such as ice makers and refrigerators. A quick-change filter cartridge is replaced in only seconds! What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
- Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast & easy, without contact with used filter material
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Standard with all Series 2200 & 1100 Instant Hot Water Dispensers & available to add on to the rest of the In-Sink-Erator Hot Water Dispenser lines
- Reduces chlorine, taste & odor for clean, refreshing taste
- NSF International Standard 42 (Class I) listing
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use
- Comes with one F-201 Filter Cartridge
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-601R must be changed within 12 months
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 30-125psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: