InSinkErator F-HC2200ORB Indulge Antique Hot & Cold Water Dispenser, Faucet Only - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator F-HC2200ORB Indulge Antique Hot and Cold Water Dispenser, Faucet Only - Oil Rubbed Bronze sits right on the edge of your kitchen sink, as the perfect complement to your faucet. It's always ready to dispense hot, 200 degree Fahrenheit water at your command. So simple and useful. Once you use it, you will love it instantly.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. The 2200 Series dispenser works together with the specifically designed stainless steel tank and filtration system, Insinkerator model # SST-FTLR (sold separately).
What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
Note: For use with InSinkErator's SST-FLTR Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (not included).
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- Hot and Cool: Dispenses near-boiling 200°F and cool drinking water
- Ornate and distinctive spout swivels for greater convenience and stylish integrated levers provide a dramatic look
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool lever remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- For use with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (tank not included)
- Faucet Only
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Cold Valve: Manual return
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 6.5 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: