InSinkErator F-HC2215C Indulge Tuscan Instant Hot & Cold Water Dispenser, Faucet Only - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator F-HC2215C Indulge Tuscan Hot and Cold Water Dispenser, Faucet Only in chrome comes with a two handle designer gooseneck chrome spout that is capable of producing both cool water and 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour (tank sold separately). The F-HC2215C has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind, while tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement. Considering how often hot water is heated and you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser, while having cool drinking water at your disposal as well.
It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed when near-boiling water is at your fingertips. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
Note: For use with InSinkErator's SST-FLTR Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (not included).
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- Hot and Cool - Dispenses near-boiling 200°F and cool drinking water
- Graceful high-arching spout swivels for greater convenience and stylish integrated levers provide a dramatic look
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool lever remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- For use with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (tank not included)
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Cold Valve: Manual return
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 6.0 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: