InSinkErator H-ViewSN-SS Insinkerator Involve View Instant Hot Water Dispenser - Satin Nickel
Brand: InSinkErator Model: H-ViewSN-SS Condition: New
Ask a Question
About this Product
Purchase 1 piece, and earn 21 Westside Dollars
| The Insinkerator Involve View Hot Water Dispenser - Satin Nickel (H-ViewSN-SS) comes complete with a low-profile gooseneck satin nickel spout and 2/3-Gallon Stainless Tank that is capable of producing 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour. The H-ViewSN-SS has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind, while tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement. Considering how often hot water is heated and you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed when near-boiling water is at your fingertips. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. (Check warranty information for more details)|
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models
Features:• Hot Only - Dispenses near-boiling 200°F water
• 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
• Easy to adjust temperature control
• Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
• Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
• Available in Chrome and Satin Nickel
• 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
• 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
• NSF and UL listed
Specifications:• Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200°F water per hour
• Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
• Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 150°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 200°F)
• Required hole diameter: 1 1/2"
• Maximum counter thickness: 3"
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: