InSinkErator HC-VIEWSN-SS Involve View Instant Hot & Cold Water Dispenser w/Stainless Steel Tank - Satin Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator HC-VIEWSN-SS Involve View Instant Hot and Cold Water Dispenser - Satin Nickel comes with a two handle designer gooseneck satin nickel spout that is capable of producing both cool water and 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour (2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank is included). The HC-VIEWSN-SS has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind, while tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement. Considering how often hot water is heated and you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser, while having cool drinking water at your disposal as well.
It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed when near-boiling water is at your fingertips. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- Hot Only - Dispenses near-boiling 200°F water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- Available in Chrome and Satin Nickel
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200°F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 150°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 200°F)
- Required hole diameter: 1 1/2"
- Maximum counter thickness: 3"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: