InSinkErator HC-WAVESN-SS Involve Series Wave Hot & Cold Water Dispenser w/Stainless Steel Tank - Satin Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The InSinkErator HC-WAVESN-SS Involve Series Wave Hot and Cold Water Dispenser can sit right on the edge of your kitchen sink and be the perfect complement to your faucet. It's always ready to dispense hot, 200 degree Fahrenheit water at your command. So simple. So useful. Once you use it, you will love it instantly.
Consider how often you heat water. When you do, you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that's exactly why millions of people have installed them.
InSinkErator's Involve line of hot water dispensers is graceful, clean and transitional. They are the perfect compliment to just about any kitchen. The faucet includes a long lasting, 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank with an easy to adjust temperature control. It also includes an EXT-10 extension kit for counters thicker than 3/4 inch. The faucet features an automatic shut-off of hot water.
What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- Includes large capacity 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
- Durable all metal construction
- Hot water has automatic shut off
- Dispenses 60 cups of 200 degree water per hour
- Three year parts and in home warranty
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200°F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 150°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 200°F)
- Required hole diameter: 1 1/2"
- Maximum counter thickness: 3"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: