InSinkErator SST-FLTR 2/3-Gallon Stainless Hot Water Tank and Filtration System
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
InSinkErator HWT-F1000SView this item
The InSinkErator SST-FLTR 2/3-gallon stainless tank and filtration system is designed for instant hot water dispenser faucets, and is capable of producing 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour. The SST-FLTR has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind, while tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement. Considering how often hot water is heated and you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser.
It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed when near-boiling water is at your fingertips. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
Instant hot water dispenser faucets are sold separately.
- F-201 Filtration System included for fresher tasting water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- For use with all InSinkErator instant hot water dispenser models except Hot1
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon tank dispenses 60 cups of 200°F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C, 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 200°F)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 4.2 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: