Insinkerator Water Heater, 2/3-Gallon Stainless Tank and Filtration System
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Insinkerator HWT-F1000S Water Heater, 2/3-Gallon Stainless Tank and Filtration System
The Insinkerator HWT-F1000S Water Heater, 2/3-Gallon Stainless Tank and Filtration System is designed for instant hot water dispenser faucets (sold separately), and is capable of producing 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour. The Insinkerator HWT-F1000S Water Heater, 2/3-Gallon Stainless Tank and Filtration System has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind, while tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement. Considering how often hot water is heated you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed when near-boiling water is at your fingertips. What's even better about the Insinkerator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
• Includes hot water tank and F-1000S Filtration System (Head Bracket, F-1000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting, Screws, 1/4” Compression Fittings)
• Hot water tank with stainless-steel construction for longer life (UL Certified)
• Easy-to-adjust temperature control (Adjustable from 160 – 210 ° F)
• F-1000 filter reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor (NSF 42 Certified)
• Recommended 6 months filter replacement for optimal performance
• Filter bracket head compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
• Replaces: Insinkerator SST-FLTR
• Compact 2/3-gallon holding capacity
• Provides up to 60 cups/hour of near-boiling, filtered water
• Designed for use with all InSinkErator water dispensers (except model Hot1)
• 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
All InSinkErator models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means Insinkerator Comes To You whenever your InSinkErator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. To schedule a service call, just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. We'll provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple. Insinkerator's We Come To You Service Warranty means they handle your service problems at your convenience in your home.
Service is provided through the Manufacturer and not of the distributor Westside Wholesale. Please refer to your product manual for more Warranty Information.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: